DUE DILIGENCE REQUIREMENTS
At Arosemena Noriega & Contreras, we are committed in complying with international and local laws and the policies of “Know your Client” for the prevention of money laundering and terrorism.
In this regard, our firm has implemented internal Due Diligence procedures, having as principal priority to provide our clientele with the guarantee that their business and companies are in compliance with said regulations.
From the Final Beneficial Owner:
- Complete and sign the “Beneficial Owner” form.
- Clear and legible photocopy of passport (photo page and signature of the bearer should appear).
- Two reference letters, (bank reference letter and commercial reference letter). (May be issued by an attorney or accountant).
Members of the Board of Directors:
- Clear and legible photocopy of passport (photo page and signature of the bearer should appear), for each member.
- Profession or occupation.
Pursuant to law, it is essential that all corporations inform the resident agent of the physical address of the place where the accounting records and the supporting documentation are kept, and the name and address of the person who has custody of said records.
Our client (Responsible Party):
- Complete and sign the form known as “Responsible Party”
- Include a copy of valid passport
In accordance with the demands of the law, we are obligated to keep updated documents and information. Please, send your documents to: email@example.com
For additional information on how we use your data please click the links below.