Arosemena Noriega & Contreras (ANORCO) is a recognized law firm in the Republic of Panama, engaged in the general practice of law since its founding in 1968. ANORCO works with high standards of loyalty ethics and respect supported by more than 50 years of experience serving both local and foreign clients.
The firm is oriented to long-term relations with clients and seeks to provide a personal service at all times. One of our goals is to offer our clients top class legal services, keeping them well informed of pertinent legal developments.
Our operation is based in Panama City, Republic of Panama, a country known for its strategic geographic position as a meeting place between North America and South America, as for a variety of races, cultures and lifestyles.
We are proudly part of Club de Abogados Iberoamerica
LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL NETWORKS
We are members of the main professional associations in Panama and abroad such as:
- The National Bar Association (Colegio Nacional de Abogados)
- Maritime Law Association of Panama (APADEMAR)
- Maritime Chamber of Panama
- International Association of Industrial Property (APADEPI)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI)
- The Chamber of Commerce of Panama
- The Panamanian Association of Executives of Enterprises (APEDE)
- The American Chamber of Commerce of Panama (AMCHAM)
- The British Chamber of Commerce Panama and the Panamanian of Business Executives (APEDE).
This networks provide an efficient and cost-effective method for handling your affairs both locally and internationally.