Corporate formation series: British Virgin Islands
Our efforts do not end in providing specialized administrative services. For your convenience, we have included the formation of companies in the more recognized jurisdictions such as Panama, British Virgin Islands (BVI), Bahamas, Belize, Cayman Islands, and Nevis, among others.
BVI corporations are one of the most traditional in the international market, due to their administrative simplicity.
- Freedom to conduct business abroad.
- Exempt from capital gains tax.
- The meetings of the shareholders and directors can be held anywhere in the world.
- Directors and officers may be individuals and/or legal entities.
- Accounting records can be kept anywhere in the world.